The Research Office is excited to announce the launch of a new event series called "Research Mingle" this year. Designed to empower the University's research community, Research Mingle aims to facilitate grant applications, foster collaborations, and ignite the spark of innovation through vibrant idea exchanges.
Experience the dynamic ambiance of Research Mingle as it creates an energetic and creative platform for researchers to connect. Fuelled by the aroma of coffee and tea, this series will encourage intimate and stimulating discussions, enabling researchers to delve deeper into their work and uncover groundbreaking research insights.
Join us at Research Mingle, where collaboration ignites inspiration, and together, we will shape the future of HKBU research excellence.
Date: September 7, 2023
Time: 10:30 — 1230
Venue: Learning Commons 402K, 4/F, AAB
Format: In-person and for academic staff only, coffee and tea will be served
- General information on ECS, GRF, HSSPFS, RFS and SRFS
- Sharing on ECS & GRF insight by
- Mr Ivan Lau, Manager of Research Office
- Dr Mu Jingwen, Director (Institutional Research and Strategic Planning) of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Mingling with grant awardees in small groups to gain tips and insights
- Early Career Scheme (ECS), General Research Fund (GRF)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Prestigious Fellowship Scheme (HSSPFS), Research Fellow Scheme (RFS), Senior Research Fellow Scheme (SRFS)
- Presentation of key takeaways by group facilitators
MINGLE. SHARE. SYNERGISE. CONNECT. EMPOWER. COLLABORATE
WHERE COLLABORATION IGNITES INSPIRATION